Monday, January 24, 2011

crossfit women



My fiancee and I (with the help of my brother who is already very into it) have recently started Crossfit in order to get healthy, get inshape and create a new norm for our life.

College and University is not a healthy time what with the constant binge drinking, smoking and sleeping. After doing this for 5 years, not only are you very unhealthy but you've also started down a dangerous path.

We begin to develop habits for ourselves while we're away at school, free from our parents and most people who might have something to say if they knew how we were living our life. This routine then crosses into our adult life since, well really, this is how we've come to live.

So, as a way for my man and I to break this routine and create a new, productive and healthy life together, Crossfit seems liked an excellent fit.

I stumbled upon this video today and found it inspiring. I frequently see and know girls who are naturally skinny and to be honest, I'm one of them. We've come to understand that skinny is healthy and fat is unhealthy when really, it can go either way. My skinny exterior has hidden my unhealthy habits since visualy I look in shape when I know my insides are begging me to go for a run.

Girls rock and I'm gonna be a rock star!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am currently one of Blaire's students for her workshops on SocialMedi@ which are fun and informative. I hope she considers workshops on how to work for the SocialMedia such as freelancing for big public information websites.Is it safe?
This is the first time I comment on a blog. Your website and blog are informative and well designed.